Review on “Philosophy”
• The impoverished ministry of Jesus •
From whence then hast Thou that living water?
John 4:11. •
“The well is deep”—and a great deal deeper
than the Samaritan woman knew!
Think of the depths of human nature,
of human life, think of the depths of the ‘wells’ in you.
Have you been impoverishing
the ministry of Jesus so that He cannot do anything?
Some stick in the Old fields of MISSION games philosophy.
There are key words like:
Oxen- joke ministry, or old catholic "ROSARY Mission".
The hosting allways is put on the shoulder
of socalled Missionaries, who then -business like usual-
can be used as martyrs, ore finacially sucked DONKEYs.
This is not the well, that is mentioned in the Bible!
The well in Samaria is coming from the blessing and salvation of JESUS.
He is giving the living water, that is going to be a well for others.
It´s fascinating: when we inaugurated RMI-INDIA
all my spoken blessings came to fulfillment!
The pastors, whom i put salvation oil
unto the head and laid hans on,
are now "Bishop Dr." titled,
or controlling SHTP (Self-Help-Training Programms).
But still they asked me for
the school bills for their chidren!
How can this be??
Did they not understand the Bible teaching,
or the basic principles of the generation-
overbridging KING-Fisher´s Principles??
Poor me, if and when i pay all the bills
and water all the mission fields!
If You want to help let the water flow,
pls donate on this blog or visit
our mobile social club website of RMI .
- Impoverished Ministry Of Jesus - Daily Devotion By Oswald Chambers (gospelbondservant.com)
- The Messiah and the Samaritan woman (prhayz.com)
- February 25 - So Despised By Man, But Loved By Jesus (lelandfleming.wordpress.com)
- An unlikely meeting with an unlikely person on an ordinary day (notsoprivatemusings.wordpress.com)
- "Mission" is not in the Bible! (factorysense.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is patient (gemsofgodsgrace.wordpress.com)
Published: March 18, 2013, 16:18 | Comments Off on Review on “Philosophy”