Daily Devotions with Arch-Bishop Uwe AE. ROSENKRANZ
Image via Wikipedia
• SAVIOR, LIKE A SHEPHERD LEAD US • Dorothy A. Thrupp, 1779–1847 • I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. (Psalm 32:8) • Divine guidance is the very essence of Christianity. The Bible equates being guided by the Spirit of God with being a child of God (Romans 8:14).
• It is an experiential truth to me that Jesus is a perfect, complete and present Saviour from continual sinning. I am happy to confess His wonderful love and marvelous grace whenever I have the chance; for surely such a sinner as I have been was never loved and saved before! And I wish that every one could know the blessed reality and practical value of the truth—that Jesus does save and does deliver,
• “We must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.” • — Acts 14:22 • God’s people have their trials. It was never designed by God, when he chose his people, that they should be an untried people. They were chosen in the furnace of affliction; they were never chosen to worldly peace and earthly joy. Freedom from sickness and the pains of mortality was never promised them; ..
• The relinquished life • I am crucified with Christ. Gal. 2:20. • No one is ever united with Jesus Christ until he is willing to relinquish not sin only, but his whole way of looking at things. To be born from above of the Spirit of God means that we must let go before we lay hold, and in the first stages it is the relinquishing of all pretence.
• Quench not the Spirit • 1 Thess. 5:19 • In order that you may not quench the Spirit, you must make it a constant study to know what is the mind of the Spirit. You must discriminate with the utmost care between His suggestions and the suggestions of your own deceitful heart. You will keep in constant recollection what are the offices of the Spirit as described by Christ in the Gospel of John.
ALL in ALL we can say: grow in the spirit and in Love and don´t be scattered!
If You want to be part of our global outreach and take benefit from our supply chains as well as from our ROSARY PRAYER CHAIN, pls sign up to ROSARY´s network on mobile app.
- delight of sacrifice- with Uwe Rosenkranz, RMI founder (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Who is the real Host of HOSTS?? (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Freedom from Guilt of Sin with Uwe Rosenkranz (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- day by day- devotions with ABsh. UAE.Rosenkranz (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- There´s a wind of the HOLY GHOST blowing..- (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- fatherhood, honour and child obediance (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Newsletter Abo 2012- beyond VANITY, by Rev Bishop Rosenkranz (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Who is laying his hands onto the plaugh and looks behind, is not worth doing the work of a Bishop. (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Abide in LOVE! (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Ein fester Anker für meine Seele: Das ROSENKRANZ-Gebet (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- dealings of GOD (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
Published: March 8, 2012, 08:29 | 98 Comments on Daily Devotions with Arch-Bishop Uwe AE. ROSENKRANZ
Category: ROSARY 4 z Bishop